To quantify the proportion of participants who indicate a preference for a web-based mHealth platform for HIV PrEP delivery over the standard model of care.
To compare the following secondary outcomes, by model of care:
- the number of ‘missed visits’
- the number of missed laboratory evaluations
- average amount of participant time required for PrEP follow-up activities per quarterly follow-up period
- average amount of clinician time required for PrEP follow-up activities per quarterly follow-up period
- total number of patient-clinician interactions per quarterly follow-up period
- satisfaction with PrEP care
- PrEP adherence
- retention in PrEP care
To qualitatively learn about the preferences of patients and providers about the mHealth model of care.